Maximize The Income From Your Short-Term Rental Without Lifting A Finger
If you own or rent an apartment in New York City, chances are the last thing you need is more work.
But take it from us: Successfully renting your apartment on a short-term basis can be a full time commitment.
If being a hotelier was never your dream job, let us step in. When you become a FullCircle member, we’ll maximize the revenue from your short term rental, and minimize the time you need to give it. So how do we do it?
YOUR PROPERTY WILL BE MORE DESIRABLE THAN A LUXURY NYC HOTEL
- When you hire FullCircle, your property is automatically given five-star “SuperHost” status on AirbnbB. This means it comes up highest in searches, has greater visibility and gets booked more frequently.
- We stand behind the properties we manage. When guests book a Full Circle apartment, they are confident, knowing they will have an outstanding experience. This means that guests seek out our properties, which in turn increases demand.
- We provide top-notch service to your guests – a five star experience – which ends up reflected in the reviews they leave. These reviews become a compelling reason for prospective guests to book your apartment.
- We continuously audit your bookings, and set the nightly rate to account for seasonality and demand. Setting the right rate is part art, part science – and we are well versed in both.
SIT BACK AND LET
US TAKE CARE OF EVERYTHING, WHILE YOU DO (ALMOST) NOTHING
- When you hire FullCircle, we’ll take care of everything related to your short-term rental, on a 24/7/365 basis. (To view our list of services click here.) Other than updating your calendar to reflect when your property is not available, there is nothing you need to do.
- Wondering what’s going on with your account? Log into our members-only portal and view your property, your availability calendar, and your monthly statement.
- Have a question? Feel free to call us or email us, at any time. Someone will be there to respond, or will get right back to you.
The attention to detail, wine, fruit, flowers, and coffee were a wonderful added bonus.
Graham, October 2013